Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are doing online consultations only.
Homeopathy is a system of medicine developed in 1796 by a German Doctor Samuel Hahnemann. It treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability.
It is the second largest therapeutic system in the world. Homeopathy has been a regulated health profession in Canada since 2015.
What makes homeopathy unique?
- The patient (you) are treated as an individual (Constitutional prescription) as opposed to a body hosting a disease.
- Homeopathy does not rely on medicines alone; it uses your body’s healing power (Vital force) to heal you.
- Homeopathy follows the principle of ‘like cures like’ (Nature’s law of cure) to holistically treat your spiritual, emotional, physical, and mental realms of well-being.
- Homeopathically prepared medicines (Potencies) are non-addictive, have no side effects and are gentle but powerful in curing illnesses.
- It can be used independently or along with conventional drugs and other therapies (with the full knowledge of the other healthcare providers). It can often alleviate unpleasant side effects of conventional treatments.
- Homeopathy is widely used around the world. It is available in most countries and is gaining in popularity as an alternative to conventional medicine.
- Homeopathic remedies are effective and easy to administer.